A few notes about library book drops:
- This service allows user to return borrowed items ONLY after Library Hour.
- Book Drop Box is emptied everyday.
- Items left in the drop are considered returned when we open the drop the at the beginning of each working day.
- Any borrowed items returned in the book drop box after the library is closed on the date due and before the opening of the Library on the next business day. will not be considered overdue.
- Overdue books and all non-printed library materials (e.g. DVD, CDs, etc.) must be returned at the Circulation desk of the library.
- Any overdue materials returned will be subject to the regular fine for those materials
- Do not force books into or leave them outside the Book Drop.
If you notice any discrepancies in your account, please call at Phone: 9138234-5, Ext: 149 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org