We are pleased to inform that a user friendly and fully accessed controlled locker facility initially with 48 locker units is situated on the 1st floor of the DIU Central Library Building.
Lockers are issued on a daily basis until closing time.
How to obtain a locker
Locker keys are available from the Security Desk on the 1st floor of the library building. To get a key you will need your Library card. Only one key and one locker will be allocated per person.
Using your locker
- Library lockers are available on a first-come, first served basis and are intended for short-term daily use.
- No food, beverage, valuable items, dangerous goods or illegal substance may be kept in lockers.
- The library is not responsible for the loss or damage of any items stored in the locker.
- Lockers may only be used during library hours. Any belongings left in the lockers at closing time will be removed.
- The library reserves the right to open the locker at any time.
- The lockers are to be handled with care and protected from damage and soiling.
- Security problems and concerns must be reported promptly to Library staff.
Returning your locker key
You should return the key to the Security Desk.
Lost, stolen, or unreturned keys
The Library must be notified as soon as possible if a key is lost or have a key stolen.
Users are responsible for keeping the key. If the key is lost, a replacement charge will be levied.
We welcome your feedback on this new service!!