Information Literacy Program
Information literate individual…. recognize when information is needed and have the ability to locate, evaluate and use effectively the needed information.(ALA)
Information literacy program at Daffodil International University library provides students, faculty and staff with assistance in developing library research skills and competent information use as part of lifelong learning. The program offers a range of instruction including course-integrated information literacy session, physical tours of the building and services, general and tailored library orientation, library guides, tutorials, and workshops.
We seek to work directly with faculty to design instruction tailored to the needs of each class, but also offer more general types of instruction that may be scheduled as needed.
Please be noted:
- All sessions are open to DIU students, staff, and faculty
- Enrollment is limited, "first come first served."
- Registration: Select the topic of interest from the list and submit.
- Please register at least 24 hours in advance. Workshops may be cancelled due to insufficient registration. Registrants will be notified if a workshop is cancelled.
- If you have questions or comments, you can e-mail email@example.com