Work Plan - 2022
A. Library Professional Development Work
- Library webpage will be updated as an effective, easy, and understandable access to DIU library resources and services to the users
- Training programs on Dspace, Koha and MARC21 for building digital libraries will be held every semester during semester breaks.
- Starting a new program on the MA in Information Science and Library Management.
- Training on open source software VuFind library search engine for DIU library personnel
- Organizing a workshop on the Research Process and Publications for library professionals and final year students of DIU.
- Publication of a newsletter in the DIU library.
- CAS (Current Awareness Service) and SDI (Selective Dissemination of Information) for users
- Information Literacy Program (Advance searching, Research Process and Library Orientation and Citation Style)
B. Library Development Work
- Identification of Radio Frequency (RFID) will be implemented***
- Implement a local server for the depository of project report/dissertation
- Arrange exhibition and book fair services
- Implement citation management software
- Implement cineplex and bangabandhu corner.
- Implement a library cafe and mind mapping place.