The mission of the library is to provide a welcoming and inclusive environment that supports the academic and intellectual needs of the university community. Our aim is to facilitate access to diverse and high-quality information resources, promote information literacy skills, and foster a culture of lifelong learning.Key components of our library mission include:
- Resource Provision: We strive to curate a comprehensive collection of books, journals, databases, and multimedia materials that cater to the academic disciplines and research interests of our students, faculty, and staff. We continuously evaluate and update our collection to ensure its relevance and currency.
- Information Literacy: We are committed to empowering our users with the necessary skills to effectively locate, evaluate, and use information. Through workshops, tutorials, and personalized assistance, we promote information literacy, critical thinking, and ethical use of information.
- User Support: Our dedicated library staff is available to provide personalized assistance and guidance to library users. Whether it's helping with research inquiries, navigating databases, or offering recommendations, we are committed to delivering excellent customer service and meeting individual information needs.
- Collaborative Learning: We provide spaces and resources that encourage collaboration, group study, and knowledge-sharing. Our library fosters a sense of community, where students and faculty can engage in intellectual discourse, exchange ideas, and collaborate on academic projects.
- Technological Advancement: We embrace emerging technologies and leverage them to enhance library services and access to information. From online databases and e-books to digital archives and interactive learning tools, we continually explore innovative solutions to support teaching, learning, and research.